Monday, April 1, 2013

I'm Pregnant!!

What is it with people deciding that being pregnant is so funny and such a great April Fools joke to play on people?  I have to avoid Facebook at all costs today because I am so SICK of everyone saying, "Surprise, #3 is coming our way" or "Man, we really threw the baby clothes out too soon!".  Oh HAHA, you are SOOO  funny....

Here's my rant:
Do you not realize that there are people out there that would love nothing more than to announce a pregnancy?  Do you realize that every announcement they hear is like daggers?  Every friend, family member, co worker, STRANGER is like a secret enemy that announces their pregnancy.  Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled for everyone that can conceive a child, but I am saddened every time I hear the news and there is a tiny bit of resentment.  Announcing that you are pregnant as an April Fool's Joke is not funny or clever.  It is an overdone cliche and it pisses me off.  So stop doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment