Saturday, April 13, 2013

Feeling Weary

I haven't posted in a few days because I have been trying very hard not to over think the past couple of weeks.  I am currently 11 days past the IUI and I am getting sooo anxious!  We ended up taking a little vaca to Las Vegas this week and that really helped keep my mind off things.  This month has been so weird!  Every month I have every single pregnancy symptom in the book.  Sore boobs, bloating, nausea, you name it, I've had it.  Every month I am shocked that I am not pregnant.  The mind is a powerful thing and I guess if you want and expect something bad enough, it will make your body act like it's pregnant.  Well this month I have felt NOTHING.  It has been the most bizarre month.  I haven't had any of my usual symptoms and really not even any PMS symptoms.  The only thing that I have experienced this month is my usual breaking out and cramping.  The cramping is what is really freaking me out right now.  It just makes me think that I am going to start at any second.

After the IUI, they told me not to take a pregnancy test for 2 weeks.  Well me being as impatient as I am, I took one today.  At first glance it looked negative and I was immediately crushed, but as I looked at it later, I could see a very faint line.  My hubby thinks I am delusional and it was probably an Evaporation Line.  Still, I am hopeful!  I hope that this long journey is finally coming to an end, or just beginning depending on how you want to look at it.  I have another digital pregnancy test that I will wait to take on Tuesday.  I am hoping that what I thought was a faint line was really a faint line!

No comments:

Post a Comment