Monday, April 15, 2013

Crushed

The line I saw was an Evaporation Line.  I started spotting late last night and I knew that meant that this month was a bust.   I can't even describe the heart ache I am feeling right now.  I just keep hoping that maybe it's just implantation bleeding, but deep down I know that is not the case.  I don't know how to keep doing this month after month.  I don't understand why it didn't happen this month.  Everything should have been timed and it should have worked.  I just don't get it.  If I can't get pregnant going through all everything we did this month, I don't think it will ever happen.  I am just wanting to give up.

In my devastated state last night, my hubby did his best to comfort me.  He tries, but he really doesn't know what to do or say to make me feel better.  I guess there really is nothing that he could do or say.  I just wish he knew what hell this puts me through every month.  It's like he doesn't experience any of the anguish and I just wish that he could go through it one month to understand how I feel.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment