Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Drugs, Drugs and more DRUGS!!

Well it is final.  I am a total Druggie right now.  Taking 3 different medications for some people is not really that uncommon, but I am struggling with it.  Not to mention that all 3 significantly mess with my hormones.  I am a raging mad woman one second and a blubbering mess the next.  Gotta love the variety!  Last night I had my first shot of the Bravelle.  It was worse than I expected.  I hate shots just like anyone hates shots, but getting them in your stomach is a new kind of hatred.  I am lucky that my neighbor two doors down is a nurse.  She was such a sweetie and came over last night to do the injection.  It really wasn't that bad, it just burned terribly.  Only 3 more shots this month and I am hoping I don't have to do this again!

I am excited to be pregnant and be nauseous and miserable for a good cause.  The drugs make me feel like I'm pregnant so I feel the nausea, the headaches, the fatigue, but to no avail.  If it works it will all be worth it, but every month that goes by I keep thinking, "what a waste".  This month alone is going to run us up about a thousand dollars!  What if we go through all of that and still don't get pregnant?!  I just think it would be better to start saving for IVF rather than keep throwing money away for nothing. Hopefully this is the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment