Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Storm has Passed

Whew.  I am finally starting to feel back to normal!  It feels great to be getting back to normal life.  I am trying really hard to be positive and focus on getting myself healthy.  I was pretty devastated after things didn't work out, but I need to focus on the facts.  We still have five wonderful little embryos that survived.  There is still a chance and not all hope is lost.  I know that the timing is not exactly what I planned, but I was so sick after the retrieval and I was in so much pain.  In a way, it is really a good thing that things were delayed.  My body will have a chance to heal and hopefully the transfer will have a higher chance of success.  I am still hurting here and there.  I haven't done anything the past two days because I am still cramping pretty bad.  I feel like I have a bladder infection even though I don't.  Things must still be pretty cramped inside.  The good thing about staying in for two days is that I am almost caught up with the Olympics.  It's a good thing there is a lot going on to keep me occupied.  Distractions are just what I need right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment