Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Crying is normal right?

I am really starting to think that something is wrong with me.  Well I know something is wrong with me, but I am starting to think something else is REALLY wrong.  I cannot control my eyes right now!  I am a blubbering mess all the time.  The things that I cry about are really the most insignificant things.  Like if I hear a touching news story or a cute song on the radio, the waterworks just start flowing.  Luckily, I manage to control myself while in the presence of others.  I wouldn't want anyone else to think that there is something wrong with me.  I'm not sure what all the extra emotion is all about but my thoughts are leaning to the latest and greatest drug I am taking now.

About a week ago I had my progesterone tested and it was 11.8.  Now I have had this tested before and it was only 6. something.  I'm pretty sure that anything over 6 means you ovulated.  I'm not an expert by any means, but I think the progesterone also needs to be higher to sustain a pregnancy???  I'm not really sure, but I think it has something to do with it.  The doctor was less than thrilled with my levels, I guess they like to see them closer to 15-20 on a medicated cycle.  They decided to put me on a Progesterone Supplement, just in case.  The progesterone hasn't been awful, but I have broken out terribly and I am Uper Duper emotional and cranky.  I could just be PMSing too so you never know!  I love how every symptom you have could be caused by almost anything.  One bad thing about the progesterone, besides the craters on my face and tearing eyes, it makes you so you don't start your period.  This would be great, if I was pregnant.  Not so much if I'm not.  The doctor basically told me to take a pregnancy test 2 weeks after the IUI (which is Mother's Day by the way), if it's negative-test again in 3 days.  If it's still negative, stop taking the progesterone and I will start my cycle.  Sounds like next week is going to be a roller coaster.  Just in case you were wondering, I will NOT be taking a pregnancy test on Mother's Day.  I'm not going to ruin my day by getting a negative test.  If I magically start my period on Sunday, I am going to come to the conclusion that God has a cruel sense of humor.  Fingers crossed that I don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment