Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

I feel so incredibly blessed that I am able to take part in a day to celebrate our Mothers.  With so many afflicted with infertility and are never able to experience motherhood, I am so grateful every day for my little miracle.  She is turning into such a fun charismatic little girl.  I couldn't be prouder to be her mommy.  Today just reminded me that even though I am going through infertility, I am a mother.  This is not something that should be forgotten or taken advantage of as I obsess with this tremendous trial in my life.  I AM a mother, and even though things aren't going my way for number two, I will always be a mother to the sweetest little girl.  If it turns out that she is my only child in this life, I will be satisfied in knowing that she is mine and I am hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment