Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day 11=Calm

Day 11 has to be the best time of the month.  There is no anxiety over overanalysis of every single feeling your body has.  You are finally over the "not being pregnant" blues of Day 1-5.  You are starting to feel hopeful that "this might be the month" again.  I don't know, I am feeling pretty good today!  As every day is usually a struggle, I can't complain.

I am pretty excited for tomorrow.  We have our Day 12 Ultrasound to see if there are any happy eggs.  Just in time for Easter!  If all goes well, we will be doing an IUI this weekend.  I am so hopeful that everything will go as planned, but I am still a little nervous about the whole thing.  Afterall, if it doesn't work, we are out quite a bit of money.  Not nearly as much as if we did InVitro, but it's a lot of money to spend without results! 

Wish us luck, I am hoping for some good news tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment